So many issues...

Post your configuration issues while installing ictdialer

Re: So many issues...

Postby falak » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:24 am

Thank you for your valuable input. Yes, this had been an issue before that we used some hard-coded paths to directories in earlier versions to keep things simple. In the later versions, we tried to remove the hard-coded paths by providing an interface to set and modify path accordingly by the user. But there hasn't been thorough testing of these changes. We'll look into this and try to test ictdialer by installing in a folder other than "/usr/".
falak
Site Admin

Re: So many issues...

Postby falak » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:55 am

I haven't been into SMS module of ICTDialer. I have mostly worked in the voice and fax part as well as plivo framework. So I might not help much in the twilio gateway for SMS. If you are getting white screen of death after enabling your twilio module, then there must be some syntactic error (or something related to arrays or undefined array variable) in the code.

As far as the contribution and sharing of your work is concern, we are open to any contribution from anyone. Once you successfully develop your twilio module, then you can share with us and we'll add it in ictdialer repository. We can also allow you as a collaborator in the ictdialer (requires some permission from mgmt). You can also fork ictdialer github repository and then add your own module in it and manage that repository independently. Following is the link of ictdialer github repository:

https://github.com/ictinnovations/ictdialer
falak
Site Admin

Return to Configuration