IVR-RECORDS

Issues and queries related to IVRs in IVR Designer of ictdialer

Re: IVR-RECORDS

Postby falak » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:48 am

By default record files are stored in /tmp directory. You can, however, set "recordUrl" attribute in source code in /broadcast/gateway/plivo/broadcast_plivo.module file and set your own path.
falak
Site Admin

Postby falak » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:00 am

Please check following path for recordings:
Code: Select all
/usr/local/freeswitch/recordings/

If you do not find recording files in the above mentioned path, then set "filePath" attribute in source code in /broadcast/gateway/plivo/broadcast_plivo.module file and set your own path.

Search for the following code:
<Record action="'.$application_root.'?q=plivo/app_controller/'.$app['campaign_application_id'].'/'.$log_id.'" method="POST" playBeep="true" finishOnKey="*#" maxLength="60"/>

Replace with following:
<Record action="'.$application_root.'?q=plivo/app_controller/'.$app['campaign_application_id'].'/'.$log_id.'" method="POST" playBeep="true" finishOnKey="*#" maxLength="60" filePath="/usr/local/freeswitch/recordings/"/>

I hope it will work for you.
[fingers crossed :) ]
falak
Site Admin

Postby falak » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:18 am

2014-07-10 10:30:46,617 plivo-outbound[12182]: ERROR: (3) Processing Call Failure !
2014-07-10 10:30:46,617 plivo-outbound[12182]: ERROR: (3) Unrecognized Element: ['Say']
2014-07-10 10:30:46,618 plivo-outbound[12182]: ERROR: (3) Traceback (most recent call last):

The error above shows that element <Say> is unrecognized by Plivo. This issue is once again marks plivo framework as the main culprit. As a quick solution to this problem, you can replace the <Say> element with <Speak> element in the same file i.e. /broadcast/gateway/plivo/broadcast_plivo.module

Search for this line:
<Say>I did not hear a recording.  Goodbye.</Say>

And replace with this:
<Speak>I did not hear a recording.  Goodbye.</Speak>

We are already working to remove Plivo from ICTDialer because of its lack of support and the developer of Plivo are no longer maintaining it. In near future, ICTDialer will directly communicate with FreeSWITCH. Hope such issues will not occur then.
falak
Site Admin

Return to IVR Designer