Campaign Waiting to start

Post your configuration issues while installing ictdialer

Re: Campaign Waiting to start

Postby falak » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 pm

As far as your second issue is concern, its no error. It is just an unhandled event in ICTDialer. Plivo generates an event for call hangup when you hangup your test call, it allows ICTDialer to invoke some functionality on hangup e.g. billing etc. But since no billing thing is done in ICTDialer. Hence it is says 404 not found error. Why creating campaign generates no such error? because as you said, currently no call is placed using campaign.

The first issue, this is the actual issue i guess. If you post some more detail about the call log that would be helpful. As per my experience with bluebox and ICTDialer, I have had issues running both. When freeswitch is installed and configured manually without bluebox, then I sorted the issues out. But don't know exactly what is the problem in your case.
falak
Site Admin

Re: Campaign Waiting to start

Postby falak » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:36 pm

There are no trigger used in ICTDialer. Scheduled campaigns needs cron to be running. But a campaign without schedule starts immediately without cron. So I think there is no such issue related to cron.

You can see the GUI log, if any, after creating a campaign by logging in as Admin. Then go to "Reports" and "Recent log messages".

You can even see command line log from "/tmp/mytest.txt" file.
falak
Site Admin

Return to Configuration